|Title||Aylton Court Farm House, 1910|
|Description||Black and white photograph of Aylton Court Farm House taken from the Churchyard. Mrs Roberts sister of the tenant Mr J H Ball. Photograph taken by Mr Walter C Lamb of Bexhill-on-Sea on 29 April, 1910 and donated by Mr T H Russell M A of Hants.
|Photographer / artist||T H Russell|
|Collection Holder||Herefordshire Libraries|