|Title||The Market House, 1916|
|Description||Black and white postcard of the Market House, Ross, 1916
The title is "OLD MARKET HALL, ROSS"
The shop behind the Market House is called "E. S. Sacret". It occupied 9, 10, 11 & 12 Market Place. Their advertisements in the newspaper described it as an "Up-to-date" Draper and Furnisher.
The shop sign on the right "Smith & Watson" was an ironmongers at 39 High Street.
|Photographer / artist||Unknown|
|Collection||Ross Gazette Photograph Collection|