|Title||Brookend Street 1930: W. Butcher and Sons Ltd., September 4 1930|
|Description||Black and white line drawing of W. Butcher & Sons' "The Motor House" garage in Brookend Street
It was used in an advertisement which also included a drawing of their other garage in Gloucester Road.
The premises in Brookend Street was demolished in 2010 to make way for Aldi supermarket.
|Photographer / artist||Unknown|
|Date||September 4 1930 - page 5|
|Collection||Ross Gazette Photograph Collection|